Ever notice how kids are never stationary at the beach? They're always in the water, throwing a Frisbee, flying a kite, digging in the sand, or building some architectural monstrosity on the beach. They know the best way to enjoy a day at the beach is to dive right in, get wet, get sandy, and have a blast doing it.
Here's a few other things kids know...
1. The beach is the best place to make a fashion statement. The brighter, the better.
Check out those glasses!! Celebrity in the making!
2. It's a great place to meet and make friends.
3. Don't forget to say hello to the locals.
4. Test your skills and strength...
...and perhaps beat out the competition!
No one is ever a sore loser.
5. And always take a minute to check out the scenery.