Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A DAY AT THE PARK

Here's a session from last fall (I'm a slacker, I know!) during a trip to the park with my stepdaughter, my Best-friend and her son, and her niece. If you've never tried taking pictures of kids at a playground, let me tell that it's just about impossible. They..don't..stop..moving! Ever.

But it was fun, they had fun, and I think I got some good ones.

THE CAST:




FIRST STOP, THE JUNGLE GYM!!

NEW HEIGHTS:

HANGIN' ROUND:




PLAYTIME WAS IN FULL SWING:






TAKING A BREAK:



BUT THE BREAK DIDN'T LAST LONG!:




AWW, IT CAN'T BE TIME TO GO ALREADY!! JUST 5 MORE MINUTES...P-P-P-PLEASE????




THERE'S ALWAYS TIME TO JUMP IN THE LEAVES:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel! What great pictures! Oh to be able to slide down a slide like that with such joy of a child! I think I would get stuck! hahhaha....thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Yep I am Auntie to Miss Kandee! I am so proud of my niece. So glad you follow us!!! Keep in touch ok? Following you now!!!!!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete