Tuesday, June 8, 2010


Been busy again! But that is what summertime is all about. Right!? ;-)

I would like to say that it's hard to stay focused on my photography with all the "fun in the sun" going on around here, but that's a complete and utter lie. I am compelled to take photographs all...day...long. I can't resist. It is, however, very hard to find the time to upload the images and chit-chat. But, here I am.

Now, is it me, or are flowers not the most naturally photogenic things in the world? I mean, they were created to be attractive, to attract things, and it's only normal for our human eye to fall pray to the flower's charms. And me, being so very weak, fell victim to their spell and could not resist the urge. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed my photographic over indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment