Monday, November 12, 2012

For Autumn Lovers - The New England Fall Experience.

Being a die-hard summer girl, I don't always celebrate the change to the colder seasons. I wholeheartedly mourn the death of summer's warmth and sunshine. But unlike me, most people cannot wait for the arrival of Autumn, and all the fun and exciting things that come with it.

Like taking long strolls, hand in hand, in the cool, brisk air. Down winding trails through trees ablaze in shades of gold, yellow, red, orange and burgundy. With the soft, smokey-warm scent of wood fires and burning leaves flowing in the breeze...


 


 Then there's apple picking and pumpkin picking, corn mazes, and hay rides.
 
 

 Let's not forget the yummy part of fall - Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, Hot Cocoa...Personally, I cannot wait to try this recipe for Apple Cider Cups! Looks delicious!

There's also all the cute clothes and accessories, like these, and these. Hey girls, did you know there's more than one way to tie a scarf? Check it out here. No more boring knots for me!

So tell me, what's your favorite part of Autumn?




No comments:

Post a Comment